1. TRANSIT TARIIFS
|No.||SERVICES||UNIQUE TARIFF [EURO]||UM|
|TARIFFS FOR TRANSITING VESSELS AND CONVOYS:|
|1||Waterway transit tariff for barges in convoy and river vessels, weighted per km traveled, regardless of load:||0.3259||TC|
|2||Waterway transit tariff for cargo fluviomarine vessels, weighted per km traveled||2.3451||TRN|
|3||Waterway transit tariff for technical vessels, weighted per km traveled||0.9299||LBD|
|4||Waterway transit tariff for tugboats, weighted per km traveled||0.3163||HP|
|5||Minimal transit tariff with lockage for vessels||217.33||vessel|
|6||Minimal transit tariff without lockage for vessels||159.29||vessel|
|7||Minimal transit tariff with/without lockage for recreational ships||109.08||vessel|
TARIFF FACILITIES AND REDUCTIONS FOR TRANSIT VESSELS AND CONVOYS :
|TARIFFS FOR PORT INFRASTRUCTURE USAGE:|
|1||Tariff for tugboats||0.0178||EURO/HP/day|
|2||Tariff for technical vessels||0.2354||EURO/LBD/day|
|3||Tariff for inland navigation vessels, both propelled and non-propelled||0.0202||EURO/TC/day|
|4||Tariff for fluviomarine vessels||0.2539||EURO/TRN/day|
TARIFF FACILITIES AND REDUCTIONS FOR INFRASTRUCTURE USAGE:
|TARIFFS FOR REFURNISHING UTILITIES (ELECTRIC ENERGY, WATER)|
|1.||Tariff for refurnishing electric energy||
The average price of the monthly invoice issued by the supplier for the point of consumption, to which is added 7%
|2.||Tariff for refurnishing water||LEI/mc|
Clarifications on the application of tariffs:
1. The tariffs do not contain VAT.
2. The tariffs for transiting the waterways are established for partial or total crossing (weighted by km. traveled) of the waterways.
3. The tariffs are collected from each ship for a one-way or convoy passage (tonnes capacity), as the case may be. For convoys made up of one or more barges that use a propeller as a tugboat, the propeller vessel is not charged.
4. The payment amount for the vessels transiting the waterways is established on the basis of the tonnage certificates and the attestations of the ships, as follows:
a) - for river vessels transporting cargo per tonne capacity (TC);
b) - for maritime and maritime-fluvial vessels per tonne net register (TRN);
c) - for tugboats (which sail independently or in the convoy towed / pushed by another ship) on the power unit - horsepower (HP). If in the documents of the ship, the power is indicated in units other than those used to establish the payment amount, the corresponding transformations will be made.
d) - for technical vessels, floating installations, fishing vessels and passenger vessels, the payment amount will be determined based on the volume given by the product: maximum length x maximum width x maximum draft (LBT).
5. The minimum tariff applies to those who transit whose value, resulting from the product between TC / TRN / HP / LBD (depending on the type of ship) the applicable unit tariff and the coefficient calculated for the distance traveled, is lower than the proposed tariff for this benefit.
6. For the movements of the tugboats in the entry areas on the Danube - Black Sea Canal and the Poarta Alba - Midia Năvodari Canal (Bief I and Bief III), the following calculation algorithm is applied: tariff x horsepower x distance coefficient.
7. The payment amount for ships using the port infrastructure (stationing, operation, docking) is determined by applying the unit tariff depending on the category of the vessels (TC, TRN, HP, LBT).
8. The tariff for the use of the port infrastructure is applied for the number of days of stopover.
9. For ships using port infrastructure less than 24 hours, the rates apply for one day.
10. The place of operation represents that area located on the infrastructure of the Danube - Black Sea Canal or the Poarta Alba - Midia Navodari Canal, outside the ports, which has permanent arrangements for the safe berthing of ships, in order to carry out loading / unloading operations.
11. The isolated point of operation represents that area located on the infrastructure of the Danube - Black Sea Canal or the Poarta Alba - Midia Navodari Canal, outside the ports and places of operation, where an arrangement was made, having a temporary character, for the safe berthing of the ships, in order to carry out temporary loading / unloading operations.